An English lady and her Canadian friend who have been backpacking in Cambodia died after overtaking-the- counter drugs to have an upset stomach, her mother has stated.

Ms Seymour’s mother, Wendy Bowler, 60, stated that her daughter had sent a WhatsApp message stating that she was unwell with food poisoning and would “get something to create her feel better”.

Natalie Seymour, 22, was discovered dead with Abbey Amisola, 27, in the Monkey Republic guesthouse in Kampot yesterday morning.

Right after, police visited Ms Bowler at her home in Shefford, Bedfordshire, to inform her that her daughter passed away. “The hotel manager was rising and lower with drinks and said excitedly they ought to visit a medical center,” she stated. “They made the decision to rest it off…

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *