England got their third try late on when James Grayson’s mix-field kick was collected by Josh Bayliss, who out-powered Perofeta to attain.
England U20 team to manage Nz
15. Tom Parton (London Irish)
14. Darren Atkins (Bath Rugby)
13. Will Butler (Worcester Players)
12. Jacob Umaga (Wasps)
11. Gabriel Ibitoye (Harlequins)
10. Max Malins (Saracens)
9. Harry Randall (Gloucester Rugby)
1. Rob Adams-Hale (Saracens)
2. Joe Mullis (Gloucester Rugby)
3. Ciaran Dark night (Gloucester Rugby)
4. Josh Caulfield (Exeter Leaders)
5. Jack Nay (Saracens)
6. Dino Lamb (Harlequins)
7. Ben Earl (Saracens)
8. Zach Mercer (Bath Rugby) captain
Both were converted by Perofeta, the 2nd coming following a extended delay as Mullis received treatment around the pitch prior to going off on the stretcher and being substituted with Henry Master.
England were built with a foothold hanging around but Randall designed a try-saving tackle on Lotima Faingaanuku before Nz scored two tries in quick succession.
England were over-operated by a rampant Nz because they endured an archive defeat on the planet Rugby U20 Championship final in the Mikheil Meskhi Stadium in Tbilisi.