Creators of the year’s Terror in Graveyard in the Menard County Fairgrounds say they’ve come up with a motion picture that will get creepier and creepier as people navigate their way with the outside site.
“I know some 8-year-olds that may handle it, after which I understand some 40-year-old guys who’d drop for their knees and go drained,Inches McKinney stated.
* Zoolie Ghoulie, 4-8 p.m. March. 20 and 1-5 p.m. March. 21-22, Henson Robinson Zoo, 1100 E. Lake Shore Drive. Safe trick-or-treating inside zoo. $5 for trick-or-treaters $4 for non-trick-or-treaters. 585-1821.
* The Truly Amazing Pumpkin Grab, 10 a.m. to three p.m. March. 22, Thomas Rees Memorial Carillon, 1740 W. Fayette Ave. A young child-friendly, trick-or-treat event. Created pumpkins in the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular is going to be open to collect. Admission, $2 for trick-or-treaters children 3 and under and non-trick-or-treaters have the freedom. world wide web.carillon-rees.org or 546-4116.
* Haunted Escape Room, 7-11 p.m. March. 27-28 and seven-9 p.m. March. 29, Blackburn College’s Stoddard Hall, Carlinville. Visitors must solve puzzles to get from the school’s earliest dormitory. Admission is $7 per person, $5 for college students.
* Halloween Street, 1-4 p.m. March. 29, Southwind Park, 4965 S. Second St. A totally free trick-or-treating event for children ages 12 and under.
* Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. March. 20-21. Thomas Rees Memorial Carillon, 1740 W. Fayette Ave. See 2,017 illuminated pumpkins for the reason all around the carillon. Parking in the park is restricted. Free passenger bus to carillon offered at Barney’s Furniture, 1987 Wabash Ave. Admission, $7 for adults, $5 for a long time 4-11. Special around the carillon tower is going to be offered both nights for $2 for a long time 16 and also over and $1.50 for kids. world wide web.carillon-rees.org or 546-4116.
McKinney’s goal would be to get this to year’s show better still.