New You are able to Daily News

&#39Stoned&#39 dog barely in a position to stand after consuming some pot
New You are able to Daily News
A Scotland lady&#39s pup is becoming an online sensation after he accidentally ingested cannabis while on a stroll together with his owner. Chloe O&#39Neill, from Glasgow, documented the incident on her behalf Twitter page discussing a relevant video from the dog with droopy eyes and&nbsp…
&#39Stoned&#39 dog bleary-eyed and barely in a position to stand after &#39eating some pot while out walking&#39
Lady Posts Video Of Dog Getting Stoned After Accidentally Eating Some PotElite Daily
Glasgow lady films STONED dog with glazed eyes
Metro&nbsp-Toronto Sun
all 6 news articles&nbsp&raquo

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *