The soccer simulator FIFA 22 enabled its servers on the PlayStation and Xbox consoles so that some gamers can test the different game modes. The final version will arrive on October 1 on all platforms.
Perhaps the mode that has attracted the most attention is Ultimate Team (the online version), where the community can create their own clubs with cards found in packs or acquired in the transfer market.
As expected, some errors have been found that have been reported in the EA Sports workspace. Among them we find themes of animations, programming and even interface.
FIFA 22 first mistakes
- “When listing a card on the FUT transfer market, if the starting price is below the immediate purchase price, players may receive an error that blocks the card from being listed on the transfer market.”
- “After completing a match, players may fail to load the post-match interview.”
- “UI indicator is not showing after winning 2 games in a row. This issue is visual only and will appear after achieving the third win in a row. The Win String Bonus is correctly applied after winning 2 consecutive matches. “
- “When rewards are available in FUT Rivals, Division 10 rank 1 is displayed incorrectly. This is just a visual error and players will receive the dedicated rewards upon redemption.”
- “When you try to matchmaking in Division Rivals, some players are unable to enter a rendezvous point and see a ‘starting’ message.”
Some of the bugs have only affected PS5 but others are repeated in all versions of the simulator. Remember that FIFA 22 will be available on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Listen to Dale Play on Spotify and Spreaker. Follow the program every Sunday on our available audio platforms.