Google Maps It has become an essential application for all users who have a mobile device, since it not only serves to locate a certain street, avenue or strip, but you can also view pharmacies, super markets, taps, tolls and even the best routes that will guide you through areas where there is no rush hour traffic. In addition, the app has a trick that allows you to search for independent ATMs (not banks) and even withdrawal agents, so take note and follow the steps that we will teach you below.
SIGHT: Google: how to find a lost or stolen mobile with ‘Find my device’
Surely you have ever run out of cash and wasted a lot of time looking for a bank, ATM or agent on your own, however, did you know that Google Maps have the ability to locate the ATMs closest to your area? it does not matter if it is an agent installed inside a warehouse, it will locate it anyway.
SIGHT: How to know where you parked your car with Google Maps
It is important to clarify that this trick works both on mobiles with Apple’s Android and iOS operating systems. In addition, it will not be necessary to download additional applications in the Google Play Store or App Store, since it is a native tool of Google Maps, it means that you are on the same platform.
HOW TO FIND ATMS IN GOOGLE MAPS
- First, make sure that Google Maps do not have pending updates in the virtual stores of Android or iOS.
- Then, go to the bar where you put the addresses.
- Here you have to type and search for ‘ATMs’.
- Ready, now the application will show you the ATMs or agents closest to you, the estimated time of arrival is 5 to 10 minutes.
- In addition, it will inform you if they are open or closed and other additional information such as the contact number, the distance meters, etc.
Do you have problems with Google Maps? If the app crashes on your phone or tablet, or has another problem that affects your experience, follow this series of steps by clicking hereto access Google help support.