Home » News » PiS is losing support, undecided with the “third force”. Poll

PiS is losing support, undecided with the “third force”. Poll

2021-12-01 09:28

publication
2021-12-01 09:28

fot. ArtMediaFactory / / Shutterstock

Had the elections been held at the end of November, the United Right would have won 32 percent of the vote. support, Koalicja Obywatelska – 22.1 percent, and Poland 2050 – 11.8 percent – according to the IBRiS survey for Onet. The Sejm would also include: Confederation – 7.1 percent, Left – 7 percent. and PSL-Koalicja Polska – 6.4 percent.

According to the poll, the United Right can count on 32 percent. votes. This is a decline compared to the September survey; in the September IBRiS survey for Onet, ZP won 36.6 percent. endorsement.

The Civic Coalition came second, for which 22.1 percent wanted to vote. survey participants. This is 1 percentage point less than the September measurement. Poland 2050 came third, with 11.8 percent in the survey. endorsement. More than two months ago, it was 11.5 percent.

The Confederation would also get to the Sejm – 7.1 percent. (-0.9 percentage points), Left – 7 percent (-1 percentage point) and PSL-Koalicja Polska – 6.4 percent. (+2 percentage points).

The group of undecided voters is 13.7 percent. “Don’t know / don’t know” was therefore the third most frequently given answer. Compared to the September survey, this is more by 5.3 percentage points.

If the elections were held last Sunday, it would be 43.1 percent. respondents would definitely take part in them. “Rather yes” answered 10.8 percent. people. In total, it is 53.9 percent. respondents. Over 23 percent answered “rather no”, and 19 percent. definitely not going to vote. It hesitates, however, 4.1%. researched by IBRiS.

The respondents were also asked about the assessment of the activities of Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki and President Andrzej Duda. The activities of the prime minister are “definitely good” perceived by 7.3 percent. subjects. “Rather good” says 37.3 percent of them. people. The total result is 44.6 percent. 18.5 percent say “rather bad” about the head of government. of the respondents, and 30.2 percent assessed it “definitely bad”. survey participants. The total result is 48.7 percent. The answer “I don’t know / hard to say” was given by 6.7 percent. IBRiS respondents.

Andrzej Duda’s actions “definitely good” are assessed by 10 percent. people, while “rather good” 30.9 percent. subjects. In total, it is 40.9 percent. 17% of the head of state said “rather badly”. respondents, and 39.1 percent. survey participants rated it “definitely bad”. In total, it is 56.1 percent. The answer “I don’t know / hard to say” was given in this case by 3 percent. people.

The study was conducted by the Institute of Market and Social Research IBRiS on a sample of 1.1 thousand. people on 26-27.11.2021 using the CATI method (computer-assisted questionnaire interviews) (PAP)

akr/ par/

Source:PAP

Leave a Comment