Jakarta, CNN Indonesia —
PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Persero) Tbk (Telkom) dan Singapore Telecommunications Ltd (SingTel) announced the new directors of PT Telkomsel Seluler (Telkomsel) by appointing Derrick Heng as marketing director (marketing).
Heng replaces Rachel Goh, who previously served as Telkomsel’s marketing director.
Citing Telkomsel’s official release, Monday (1/11), this decision is effective on November 1, 2021.
Telkomsel’s management said the appointment of new directors is in line with the company’s strategy that has transformed to strengthen the digital trifecta.
With this transformation, the company hopes to open up more opportunities and strengthen an inclusive and sustainable digital ecosystem.
The following is the composition of Telkomsel’s board of directors:
1. President Director: Hendri Mulya Syam
2. Director of Finance and Risk Management: Mohamad Ramzy
3. Sales Director: Adiwinahyu Basuki Sigit
4. Network Director: Nugroho
5. Director of Planning & Transformation: Wong Soon Nam
6. Director of Information Technology: Bharat Alva
7. Marketing Director: Derrick Heng
8. Director of Human Capital Management: R Muharam Perbawamukti
(aud / sfr)