WhatsApp It has become the app with the most active users around the world. Through it you can send the messages you want, even make calls and video calls. But one of the things that many people would like to have is the way to hide the famous “online” or “writing”. Take note that here we explain it in detail.
For this, it is not necessary to install an alternate application to WhatsApp that, for the most part, do not fulfill their purpose and tend to fill your terminal with viruses or by accessing your contact list, putting your security at risk. mobile. You will only have to update the app through the Google Play O iOS Store. Now just go through these steps.
SIGHT: WhatsApp: how to activate the “invisible mode” in the app
HOW TO HIDE “ONLINE” AND “WRITING” IN WHATSAPP
Activate the “airplane mode” in WhatsApp
- Remember that if someone sends you a message, do not open WhatsApp.
- When you receive a message, the first thing will be lower the notification bar.
- There you will see the icon of the “airplane mode”.
- After that, press it and activate the “airplane mode” that it will leave you without data or wifi.
- Now enter WhatsApp and read or reply to all messages.
- Finally close WhatsApp and reconnect.
- All the messages that you left written will be sent and no one will know that you are “writing” or “online”.
Add the WhatsApp Widget to your cell phone screen
- Remember that for this you must have space on your cell phone screen.
- The widget of WhatsApp you can only see it in Android.
- Enter any empty part of your cell phone.
- Now simply press for about 2 seconds.
- A button will appear that says Widgets.
- Look for the one of WhatsApp and add the message box.
- When you do, you can define how much space you want it to occupy, it can be 4×5, 4×4, etc.
- Once you have it, you can tell someone to text you.
- At that moment you will see that all the messages will be seen in the box without having to open the app.
- There will also be no need to appear “online”.
Activate the display of WhatsApp notifications
- To do this, enter the Settings of your cell phone.
- Then you must go to Applications.
- Find the app of WhatsApp.
- In Notifications you must activate the button “Show WhatsApp notifications “.
- With this you can read and even respond from the same notification without having to connect.
- Best of all, it will not appear “typing” either.
- To make sure you don’t appear online, you can activate “airplane mode” or disconnect from your data package.
- You should also use the data in the background so that the alerts arrive.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any kind of problem, then you should write to their contact email: [email protected] or [email protected] You can also make the same request from your iPhone through the exclusive service for iOS.
Now, if you need to make a general query, you can fill in the form using this link. There you simply have to put your phone number, in addition to the code of your region, and then write your message after identifying yourself.